Name:
Location: jakesville, earth

I wrestle with my ego a lot. Ego in the Freudian sense. You could say that I'm a bit of an ego samauri. You ready for a slicing???

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Straight Into Medschool?????

To Whom It May Concern:


My name is Jake. I am available to start work immediately. I am interested in obtaining a position working in a hospital to help support my re-application to medical school this fall for study commencing in September of 2007.

I have previous experience working in a hospital during 2005 while I resided in the UK but, unfortunately, that position did not offer me the opportunity for daily contact with patients. For my long term career goals, daily contact with patients is essential to me in a position here. I am ready to immediately commit to any opportunities that you feel fit my skills set as long as the position fulfills that requirement. Specifically, I feel competition number 063462 meets my criteria.

I am a self motivated individual who tenaciously chases my goals. My traveling experience demonstrates that when I put my mind to something I get results, whether that is moving to a foreign environment and finding work, overcoming language barriers or hiking through mountains. Presently, I am focused on improving my skill set to make me a successful medical school candidate in 2007. I know working here would play a major role in helping me achieve this goal.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and please fell free to contact me at anytime in regards to this position.


One
JR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home